More changes.  I discovered that with JNIEXPORT defined to use the
attribute, typedefs that included JNIEXPORT would generate a gcc
-Wattribute warning
warning: visibility attribute ignored.
These new warnings are annoying, but arguably, the use of JNIEXPORT in a
typedef was a bug all along - JNIEXPORT should be all about actual symbols,
not types.
(But I couldn't find any actual spec for JNIEXPORT; could somebody please
fix that?).
So I removed all occurences of JNIEXPORT inside a typedef that caused a
-Wattribute warning.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/openjdk8/JNIEXPORT/

Martin