Hi all,

During #TestFest in London last month we hacked away on jtreg and tests in
the OpenJDK. Myself and another participant managed to change two unit
tests. I haven't looked for a sponsor in the past so I'm fairly new to the
process, hence my email on the list is to request for someone to review,
and process these patches further. I'm a committer (signed OCA).

Here's details of the changes made to the tests under the
.*./jdk8_tl/jdk*folders:

1) *test/java/lang/ref/Basic.java.patch* - changed to not use
Thread.sleep() any more rather use the java.util.concurrent.CountdownLatch
functionality
2) *test/java/lang/Runtime/exec/LotsOfOutput.java.patch* - refactor-ing and
tidy-ing of existing code (removing string literals and replacing with
constants, etc...)

Please let me know what you would like me to do next with these patches.

Regards,
mani

--
*Twitter:* @theNeomatrix369