Dmitry,

On 04/11/2013 04:23 PM, Dmitry Samersoff wrote:
Jesper,

Is it correct that this this project is for native part of JDK only?
Yes, it is project around C/C++ part of OpenJDK, but it's build command creates full jdk image (i.e. with all java parts as well):
${MAKE} -f Makefile LOG=debug images

If yes - is it possible to rename it to OpenJDK_Native or create
common/netbeans/native/OpenJDK to avoid any misunderstanding and future
name conflicts?
what about simpler layout:
common/native_project
(or make/native_project)
otherwise developer have to go several levels down: common, netbeans, native, OpenJDK

Thanks,
Vladimir.

I hope sometimes OpenJDK_java project appears as well.

-Dmitry

On 2013-03-27 20:04, Jesper Wilhelmsson wrote:
Hi,

A new webrev is now available. The issues reported from the first review
should be fixed and the project now contains configurations for both
Linux_64 and Mac_64.

To select configuration there is a dropdown menu next to the build button.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jwilhelm/7074926/webrev.2/

Thanks,
/Jesper