I have updated the webrev to include incorporate the feedback I have received.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mduigou/JDK-8013712/1/webrev/

Regarding the naming of the "nonNull" method. I originally added this method in
2011 but I've forgotten since then why it has the name it does. As best as I
can determine the name is either derived from the the name used by Guava for
the same predicate, "notNull", or the names derives from the name
"requireNonNull" in that this method doesn't require that the reference be
non-null. The EG hasn't been concerned that this method doesn't use the "is"
prefix.

Mike