Thanks Chris,

I updated the wording as Alan suggest to just make sure there is no doubt on
the behavior :-)

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8014217/webrev/

-Sherman

On 05/14/2013 12:46 PM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
Thanks for the explanation Sherman. No further changes required. What you have
is fine.

My question was provoked because the  details in the email seemed at odds with
the changes.

-Chris