Sergey / David,

Thanks for the observations.

I am disinclined at this time to try to modify in any major way the algorithmic
changes represented by the four previously identified phases of BigInteger
performance improvement. These changes have been in the queue for a very long
time so I think it would be best to focus on evaluating and integrating them
essentially as-is without risking additional delay by attempting further
simultaneous modifications. I would suggest that instead, any other prospective
ameliorations be tracked by new issues (enhancement requests).

Thanks,

Brian