On 05/30/2013 06:30 PM, huizhe wang wrote:

On 5/30/2013 9:22 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
Looks fine to me Daniel,

I see you have three copies of Objects.java, is it possible to put it
in a common place accessible to all? Or maybe this causes other issues.

JAXP consists of multiple components. The Xerces and Xalan components
specifically are by their own and do not have references across the
boundaries. Our next project is modularization in which Xerces and Xalan
will definitely be split into difference modules. As for BCEL, since
it's always by itself, it's preferable to let it that way, unless it
really affects footprint.

No problem Joe, this addresses my concerns.

-Chris.

-Joe

-Chris.