Hello Aleksej,

Looking at the code, I have another suggestion. If this code can run exclusively on JDK 8 or later, replace

 955             if (Double.isNaN(d) || Double.isInfinite(d))
 956                 return(Double.toString(d));

with

 955             if (!Double.isFinite(d))
 956                 return(Double.toString(d));

Cheers,

-Joe