Hi Doug,

On 08/13/2013 12:54 PM, Doug Lea wrote:
On 08/12/13 16:30, Mike Duigou wrote:
Hi Doug;

Several minor recent cleanups and proposed cleanups in HashMap made me wonder how things are progressing on this work. Do you feel it's nearly ready to integrate into the jdk8 repos? What additional work remains? Are you tracking changes going in to the jdk8 repos?

While I haven't touched it lately (I've been distracted with a
lot of other things), last I left it, it seemed integratable.
I haven't seen any list traffic that seems applicable,
except for Remi's, that I ought to reply to...

Have you seen the patch from Dan Smith which would revolve all the javac lint warnings in HashMap?

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2013-August/019618.html

Thanks,

-Joe