Thanks Chris!

"the" removed.

I would assume the jck team probably will add a unit test for it. They filed the
bug originally.

-Sherman

On 08/14/2013 02:33 PM, Chris Hegarty wrote:

> * @throws  ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
> *          if the {@code off} is negative, or the {@code len} is
> *          negative, or the {@code off+len} is greater than the
> *          length of the array {@code b}

I agree that specifying this in CRC32 and Adler32 is the right thing to do.
Trivially I'd drop the 'the' before the arguments, or maybe take the working
from InputStream.read(byte[],int,int) :

  "If off is negative, len is negative, or len is greater than b.length
   - off"

Either is ok with me. Is it worth adding a test? or will JCK be updated to
catch this.

-Chris.