I updated the webrev to adjust some tests that a JPRT run reporting as failing:

FAILED: java/util/Map/CheckRandomHashSeed.java
FAILED: java/util/Map/TreeBinSplitBackToEntries.java

The test TreeBinSplitBackToEntries needs to be revamped as the conditions under
which bins are converted to trees and vice versa are no longer hold.

Conversion from a bin to a tree will not happen unless the table size is >= 64
(MIN_TREEIFY_CAPACITY) and the number of entries in a bin before adding is >= 7
(TREEIFY_THRESHOLD - 1).

Conversion back from a tree to a bin occurs if the number of entries in a tree
is <= 6 (UNTREEIFY_THRESHOLD), which AFAICT can occur when the table is
resized, but can also occur under remove when the tree size is somewhere
between 2 and 6. So we should try and create some tests to trigger this
conversion too.

Plus tests for traversal when it is known the table contains trees (it is
tempting, for convenience, to add instances to Spliterator traversing tests but
that is probably overkill)

Paul.