Looks good.

-Joe

On 08/21/2013 11:33 AM, Mike Duigou wrote:
Hearing significant consensus to remove rather than deprecate these two classes
I am revising this proposal remove rather than deprecate. The revised webrev
(which removes the classes) is here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mduigou/JDK-8023395/1/webrev/

I have verified that they are unused within the JDK. Mandy provided one
external example that uses these classes rather than java.util.Arrays for
unknown reasons. I will attempt to contact the project and advise them to
switch.

Mike