Thank you Alan!

Would you please review the updated webrev?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/7129312/3/webrev/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eigerasim/7129312/2/webrev/>

On 21.08.2013 13:28, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 20/08/2013 17:01, Ivan Gerasimov wrote:
Yes, you're right!

I've updated the test to be a shell script + Java application.
If java reported 'Invalid maximum heap size', the test is skipped.

Just check with JPRT, the test passes on both 64 and 32 bit platforms.

Would you please review the updated webrev?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/7129312/2/webrev/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eigerasim/7129312/2/webrev/>
The updated change to BufferedInputStream looks good.

On the test then I agree with the approach to skip on 32-bit but I think we should avoid introduce more shell tests. Have you looked at jdk.testlibrary.ProcessTools to launch the test after checking that we are 64-bit?

That's a good alternative to shell scripting, I like it.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan

-Alan.