All Stream Sockets where you specify an bind address (different from InAddrAny
aka "::" or 0.0.0.0) are only bound to a single address family. You can't bind
a single listening socket to a dual stack localhost IP Address.
getLoopbackAddress is either ::1 or 127.0.0.1 (depending on the stack
preferemces) and InetAddress.getByName("localhost") is also one of both (but
not necesarily the same, unfortunately). This happened to me in the past, so I
wanted to make sure that asumption does not show up in sample code of JavaDocs.
Thanks for improving this!

Bernd