On 9/19/2013 1:52 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 18/09/2013 20:45, Xueming Shen wrote:
OK, how about this one? I'm even using lambda:-)

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8023113/webrev/

-Sherman
Looks okay except that Files.list returns a stream that needs to be closed to
avoid leaking resources.

updated accordingly.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8023113/webrev
agreed we had enough fun already here.

-Sherman

As a side note, as cleanup is attempting to delete a file tree then you could
eliminate the recursion by using Files.walkFileTree with the directories
removed in the postVisitDirectory method. It might be tempting to use the new
walk method but it returns each directory before its entries and so isn't
appropriate for recursive ops where you need to do touch the directory after
its entries. I'm not suggesting spending any more time on this test of course,
you've done more than enough.

-Alan.