On Oct 1, 2013, at 9:12 AM, Eric McCorkle <eric.mccor...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hello, please review this simple patch which fixes a problem in the type
> annotations handling API.  This manifests as a problem with both
> j.l.r.Parameter.getAnnotatedType().getType() as well as
> j.l.r.Executable.getAnnotatedParameterTypes().getType().
>
> The webrev is here:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~emc/8021398/

A minor optimization. Since we know the size we can change:

 133                 typeAnnotations = list.toArray(new TypeAnnotation[0]);

to:

 133                 typeAnnotations = list.toArray(new
TypeAnnotation[list.size()]);

There are also other similar cases in the same source file that could be
updated.

Also for the case of the empty array there is already:

  47     private static final TypeAnnotation[] EMPTY_TYPE_ANNOTATION_ARRAY =
new TypeAnnotation[0];

which can be reused.

Paul.