Hi Kumar,

Just a cosmetic comment. Looks like the description columns at line 103 (and before) and line 104 (and after) do not align to each other.

yes indeed, I will fix that.

Thanks Naoto!

Kumar

Otherwise it looks good to me.

Naoto

On 10/1/13 11:46 AM, Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
Hi Naoto, Michael,

Please review the webrev below.  Apparently using variables to hold the
common
message strings between pack200(1) and unpack200(1) utilities don't bode
well,
with the new globalization tools. Thus the request is to remove these
common
variable and  inline these in the messages array.

While doing so, I noticed that the format and whitespace was incorrect, as
this file was never touched since the TeamWare days (8+ years ago).

So I took the liberty of fixing the  format as per java coding
conventions,  and fixed
up a couple of typos.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8025342/webrev.0/

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=8025342