On 04/10/2013 16:10, Rob McKenna wrote:
Hi Pavel,

Thanks for sorting this out. I'm not a reviewer but hopefully Alan will have a look when he gets a chance. Based on the bug description this looks good to me though.

    -Rob

I looked over the weekend and it's mostly okay (thanks Pavel for taking one, we don't do enough execution of these tests with fastdebug builds so I'm sure this isn't the only issue that we have).

A minor comment is that it might be a bit cleaner to throw RuntimeException rather than Error but it's not a big deal in this test. The only real comment/question is whether performB should fail if process.waitFor is interrupted, this shouldn't happen.

Rob - do you plan to sponsor this for Pavel?