On 18.10.2013 10:13, Martin Buchholz wrote:
The latest webrev is missing the test case that was present in earlier revisions.

Yes, I removed it from the webrev, following the suggestion posted earlier.
I'm going to replace it with an instruction for QA about how to verify the fix.

However, I have tested the latest change with this test with JPRT build system on available platforms.
All ran well.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan