Hello,

Please review my initial implementation changes for

JDK-8005294 : Consider default methods for additions to AnnotatedElement
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~darcy/8005294.0/

(Specification aspects of the review are taking place over at
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/enhanced-metadata-spec-discuss/2013-October/000279.html )

The webrev above is lacking tests. The basic testing approach I plan to take is:

* Declare an AnnotedElementDelegate type in the test file
* An AnnotedElementDelegate wraps an existing AnnotatedElement object, such as a java.lang.Class object or a java.lang.reflect.Method object. Abstract methods of the AnnotatedElement interface are sent to the base object; methods with defaults are run as defaults. * For annotation types including {null, PresentAnnotation, MissingAnnotation, RepeatableAnnotation, ...} the behavior of AnnotedElementDelegate.foo(arg) is compared for equality to baseAnnotatedElement.foo(arg). * Base annotated elements will include a Class object (where annotation inheritance can some input play) and a non-Class object.

Thanks,

-Joe