On 10/30/2013 2:58 AM, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
On 10/30/13 1:14 AM, huizhe wang wrote:
I updated the webrev to also fix the error message that showed the
actual number of attributes parsed rather than the limit itself.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk8/8024378/webrev/

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe,

Looks good to me. I see another change, which is that now reset() will
also do:
   fInScanContent = false;
But by the look of it I suspect it was a bug that it did not reset it
previously?

Yes. But since fInScanContent is always being reset to false after a scan, this is actually redundant. It was previously in reset(XMLComponentManager...) but not reset(PropertyManager ...).

best,
Joe

best regards,

-- daniel