Thanks for your review, Chris.

I have removed the bug number in the latest one, http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dxu/8027612/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Edxu/8027612/webrev.01/>

-Dan

On 11/01/2013 03:55 PM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
The changes look ok to me Dan. I know I have used a similar technique elsewhere
to handle this situation.

A minor point, and others may have a different opinion but, I don't think the
@bug tag needs to list this bug number, since it is not testing a product bug.
It is a testcase bug only. But it's not even worth discussing.

-Chris