Hi Mandy,

I'll wait for the updated webrev.

FYI I wasn't suggesting any VM changes regarding GetMethodID. I assumed, incorrectly, that once you had the method ID you could query to see if it was private. That said if you called GetMethodID on Object.class and then did the CallVoidMethod(env, obj) would that actually work? (I hadn't realized JNI calling mechanism were so limited with regards to how to select the desired method.)

Thanks,
David