On 8/11/2013 8:13 PM, Patrick Zhang wrote:
Hi Alan,

I have created https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8028044 to hold it.

My understanding is that 8019502 was originally covering this issue for a broad range of tests across different areas. They were then split out into different CRs for different groups of tests. The remaining tests in the original bug were then handed to Patrick.

David

Regards
Patrick