On 11/26/2013 1:59 PM, roger riggs wrote:
Hi,

I looked at that twice also.    java.time had a similar situation.

To get to the TCCL you need to call ServiceLoader.load(type).

The FactoryFinder:348 findServiceProvider method should test if cl == null and call the original ServiceLoader function.

Yes. I forgot that part. load(service, loader) treats null as the system class loader was one of the topics in the discussion of the spec.

Joe

Roger