On 12/16/2013 09:02 AM, roger riggs wrote:
Please review these changes to java.time serialization.
The format of the serialized data is unchanged; deserialization
uses readObject instead of readResolve to flag invalid values.

Webrev:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-time-serialization/

Thanks, Roger

|| *
*(1) test/java/time/tck/java/time/serial/TCKLocalDateSerialization.java*
*
   -- import not necessary?

(2) AbstractTCKTest.assertNotSerializable()

  -- the problem is that this test fails with current readResolve()
  implementation, as we chatted last Friday. So it might be hard to
  say it's a bulletproof test. But I guess it might not be worth to
  a proof there would be a loophole here if only define the readResolve()
  to throw the IOE.

-Sherman