On Jan 10, 2014, at 6:56 PM, Mike Duigou <mike.dui...@oracle.com> wrote:

> The implementation looks good. I would move construction of the listIterator
> to before the toArray() for detection of concurrent modification (growing of
> the list).

If there is another thread concurrently operating on a non-current list during
invocation of the sort method then it's gonna produce weird results, and any
concurrent-like list should be overriding this impl and locking the sort (e.g.
COWAL).

For single threaded execution i suppose the Comparator could monkey around with
the list, it's a long shot but is that what you are getting at?

Paul.