Hi Chris,

Sorry that I did not check my previous change carefully on Windows. Thanks for fixing the issue. The change looks good to me.

-Dan

On 01/14/2014 06:06 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
On 14 Jan 2014, at 14:03, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:

On 14/01/2014 13:56, Chris Hegarty wrote:
A recent change, JDK-8029007 introduced JNU_ThrowOutOfMemoryError into
MessageUtils. The Windows x86 build subsequently fails as follows:

Warning (shows the root cause):
c:/jprt/T/P1/113753.chhegar/s/jdk/src/share/native/sun/misc/MessageUtils.c(58)
: warning C4013: 'JNU_ThrowOutOfMemoryError' undefined; assuming extern
returning int

This looks okay, I assume there must be a different version of VC++ being used
here.
Thanks of the review Alan.

A warning about the implicit definition is outputted on all platforms, but only
seems fatal during linking on Windows x86. I assume it is related to different
compiler/linker versions. Either way, the fix is trivial and gets us back up
and running on Windows.

-Chris.

-Alan