Alex,

I am satisfied.

Thanks
Kumar

Kumar,

  see my notes inline.

On 1/21/14 20:11, Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
Alex,

Thanks for adding the test, few comments:

PackTestZip64.java:

1. compareTwoFile, I would read the entire file into ByteArrayInputStream, compare
the total first ie. fast fail, but what you have is also ok.
I've tried the approach of reading the entire file into memory and it doesn't seem to
speed up the process so much, so i'd left it as it is.
2. generateLargeJar: I would replace lines 126,127 and 128 using for-each loop,
by using Collections.list<Enumeration> e); will make it more compact.
Done.
3. Though the test might not take too long on your system, I am concerned it may
take too long on our Jprt system.
I tested it on JPRT - there's no system on which test takes more than a minute - actually the longest test run time was on the solaris-sparc and it's 44 seconds, so it seems it's Ok.

The updated webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kizune/8029646/webrev.03

/Alex
Kumar