On 22/01/2014 21:48, Brent Christian wrote:
Hi,

I would like to backport this fix from 8 to 7u.

The source code changes apply cleanly to 7u from the 8 changeset, however the makefile changes needed to be tweaked. makefiles/CompileNativeLibraries.gmk did not exist in 7, so equivalent changes are made in make/java/java/Makefile instead.

Since it's not a direct port of the 8 changes, my understanding is that the 7-specific changes should be reviewed.
I looked at the make file changes (as that it the only part that is different) and it okay to me. You'll need to request approval on jdk7u-dev and probably best to do that soon if you are looking for this in 7u60 as I think they are close to forking the stabilization forest.

-Alan