On 14/02/14 18:20, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 14/02/2014 17:42, Michael McMahon wrote:
Could I get the following change reviewed please?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8034853/webrev.1/

The change is to remove the class sun.misc.ClassLoaderUtil.
The functionality provided by this class is now in the public
java.net.URLClassloader.close() method.
The removal is good. Maybe the test should be moved to URLClassLoader as it doesn't make sense to have it in ClassLoaderUtil anymore.

-Alan.

I think I'd probably just delete the test since URLClassLoader.close has its own tests,
I thought it might be useful as a point of reference
in case there could be someone still using the sun.misc API.
Also, I think mercurial won't delete the empty directory after the file is gone - not that that matters very much.

Thanks
Michael