On 05/03/2014 11:28, Mark Sheppard wrote:
Hi
   please oblige and review the following changes
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~msheppar/8035930/webrev/

to address the issues raised in

this adds additional NULL check for malloc and JNI calls
and check for pending exceptions as appropriate
Just two comments on this:

1. At line 213 then I think it would be better to return with the OOME pending rather than suppressing it and throwing a FNFE. In practical terms then if we are really out of native memory then it won't get very far but it would still be confusing to have FNF thrown for this case.

2. What you think about dropping "pathToNTPath: " from the exception messages? It's not clear to me that it helps and it also means these new exceptions are inconsistent with the other usages.

-Alan.