On 17/03/2014 16:28, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
Hi guys,

While playing with JDK 9 javadoc command I noticed that it
seems to treat all single method interfaces as if they were
functional interfaces - even though they don't have the
@FunctionalInterface annotation.

For instance - I did 'make docs' - and I'm seeing this text
in the javadoc for 'java.awt.event.ActionListener':

Functional Interface:
This is a functional interface and can therefore be used as the assignment target for a lambda expression or method reference.
<<

Is that a known issue, or a new regression, or did I miss something?
Is this JDK-8029143? From what I can tell, it hasn't been forward ported to jdk9/dev yet.

-Alan.