Hi Stephen,

Given the fact that the parser context is no longer public, the parsed from the
formatter is either unresolved or resolved, just wonder if we really need those
"effective" chrono and zone fields in Parsed. It appears perfect for me to
simply
keep these info inside the parser context and return the unresolved and resolved
based on the formatter's request, for example

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8033662/webrev2/

-Sherman