On 01/04/2014 14:16, Peter Levart wrote:
Hi Alan, Volker,

Thanks for sharing the info and for testing on AIX. Here's the updated webrev that hopefully includes the correct "dispatch on os.name" logic. I included "Solaris" as an alternative to "SunOS" since I saw this in some documents on Internet. If this is superfluous, I can remove it:
AFAIK, it's always been "SunOS".

As regards OS X then contains("OS X") is what we have been using after discussing with the Apple folks on macosx-port-dev some time ago. I see Rob has agreed to test this platform for you.

I'll look at the webrev in detail later but if the name "Os" looks a bit odd then a "Platform" might work here.

-Alan