Me too.

Thanks,
David

On 4/06/2014 5:23 PM, Staffan Larsen wrote:
Looks ok to me.

/Staffan

On 3 jun 2014, at 15:49, Aleksej Efimov <aleksej.efi...@oracle.com> wrote:

Staffan, David,

Returning back to our WaitForMultipleObjects()/WAIT_ABANDONED discussions:
Thank you for your comments and remarks. I can't disagree with motivation that
it's better to have a fatal error during the incorrect mutex handling then data
corruption (the consequence of the previous fix). In case of such error it'll
be much more easier to debug/catch it (but as Staffan said - we have tried to
check all call paths and don't think that we'll encounter such behavior).
I have modified the discussed code according to your suggestions:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aefimov/8032901/9/webrev.01/
To abort the process the 'exitTransportWithError' function was utilized.
Also I have tried to check that behavior isn't changed by running "svc"
regression tests set. There was no related test failures observed.

Best Regards,
Aleksej