Hi David,

Good work!

This is a major patch in Xalan, one last in Xalan 2.7.1. Previously, it caused many failures in JCK and SQE regression tests. I see that you've resolved those failures with the fix stated below, and getting all tests to pass.

Some minor cleanup may be desirable, such as:
 - the unused AbstractTranslet: import java.util.Vector
- comments in EmptySerializer and ToSAXHandler: SerializationHandler#setCdataSectionElements(java.util.Vector) - comment in the new method initCdataElems in SerializerBase that "we just ended a URI, add the URI to the vector" although it didn't.
 - comments in ToStream about setCdataSectionElements(Vector v)

Thanks,
Joe