And, here is a good discussion on closing tags:

http://webdesign.about.com/od/htmltags/qt/optional-html-end-tags-when-to-include-them.htm

-Joe

On 6/11/2014 10:24 AM, Lance Andersen wrote:
Hi Joe,

Best
Lance
On Jun 11, 2014, at 1:20 PM, huizhe wang <huizhe.w...@oracle.com <mailto:huizhe.w...@oracle.com>> wrote:

On 6/11/2014 9:48 AM, Lance Andersen wrote:
Hi Joe,

please change

dont

 don't

Oops, I committed too quickly. But this is a dev comment, so we can fix that in the next patch.

I would get rid of the <p></p>

Guide[1] for JavaDoc Tool suggests using <p> to separate paragraphs:
If you have more than one paragraph in the doc comment, separate the paragraphs with a |<p>|paragraph tag, as shown.

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/index-137868.html

-Joe

otherwise it is OK

Best