Thanks Seán!

On 07.07.2014 13:49, Seán Coffey wrote:
Approved.

regards,
Sean.

On 01/07/14 22:32, Ivan Gerasimov wrote:
Corrected the subject line: I'm requesting an approval to push the fix into jdk8u-dev repo, not jdk8u20

On 02.07.2014 1:29, Ivan Gerasimov wrote:
Hello!

I'm rerequesting an approval to backport this test fix into jdk8u.
To address the issue with NoClassDefFoundError I added the implicit @build line to the test (as it was done in JDK-8043520).

BUGURL: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-6545422
WEBREV: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/6545422/0/webrev/
Jdk9 change: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/dev/jdk/rev/efeab0eae50f