Hi Otávio,

I think you should fix the indentation in a lot of classes. You use the
tab-character for the indentation. As far as I know we should use the space
character for the indentation in the JDK sources (Oracle devs feel free to
correct me if I'm wrong. And it would be really nice if the style guide for
the source code would be a part of the JDK repository. So we don't need to
search for it on the internet/wiki. Just clone the repository, read the
style guide and follow it. :-) ). Here is the not complete list of classes
where you used the tab-character for the indentation:

src/share/classes/com/sun/crypto/provider/OAEPParameters.java
src/share/classes/java/lang/management/MemoryUsage.java
src/share/classes/java/security/KeyStore.java
src/share/classes/java/security/PermissionCollection.java
src/share/classes/java/security/ProtectionDomain.java
src/share/classes/java/security/cert/CertPath.java
src/share/classes/java/security/cert/PKIXCertPathBuilderResult.java
src/share/classes/java/security/cert/PKIXParameters.java
src/share/classes/java/security/cert/PolicyQualifierInfo.java
src/share/classes/java/security/cert/TrustAnchor.java
src/share/classes/java/security/cert/X509CertSelector.java
src/share/classes/javax/crypto/CryptoPermission.java
src/share/classes/javax/management/relation/Role.java

In src/share/classes/com/sun/jmx/snmp/IPAcl/Parser.jj in the line 423 a dot
is missed before append:

423   {jjtn000.name.append( '.')append(t.image); }

Best regards,
Andrej Golovnin