Hi, Joe.
There are no news about this jsr in jdk9? I guess it will be useful in jdk development also.

On 20.09.2011 23:00, Joe Darcy wrote:
Hello.

First, a procedural point, the party responsible for making progress on
a JSR is the spec lead, which in the case of JSR 305 is Bill Pugh.

When I last spoke to Bill about 18 months ago, he said he felt the
annotations needed more use on real-world code before they could be
fully standardized.  I assume that the JSR has remained in that state
since then.

JSR 308 is primarily about allowing annotations in more locations in a
source file and *not* about defining more annotations.

-Joe

Ben Evans wrote:
Hi Sergey,

I am not an expert in what happened to JSR 305, but from a quick look
at it, it seems to have a big overlap with JSR 308 (Type Annotations),
which is still an active JSR.

So you may want to approach the Spec Lead / EG for JSR 308 and see
what their current status is - the last I heard they were interested
in trying to make the cut for JDK 8.

Does anyone have more information?

Thanks,

Ben

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Sergey Bylokhov