Hi all,

This issue is related to JDK-8057556: JDP should better handle non-active
interfaces
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/serviceability-dev/2014-September/015548.html

JMX agent will be terminated silently when I run command as following:

java -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=7091
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.autodiscovery=true
     -Dcom.sun.management.jdp.source_addr=255.255.255.255 -version

I expect JdpException which is caused by "com.sun.management.jdp.source_addr" .

Curently, sun.management.Agent#startDiscoveryService() throws
AgentConfigurationError
when JdpException is occurred. However, argument of AgentConfiguratonError
constructor
is incorrected. So NPE will be occurred. (I checked it with jdb.)

I've created webrev. Could you review it?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8057746/webrev.0/

I would like to contribute this patch.
Please review and sponsoring.

Thanks,