Hi Peter,

On 9/12/14 8:26 AM, Peter Levart wrote:
Oh yes. I put it there just to avoid it being flagged by
NetBeans:
  'equals() method not checking type of its parameters'
I guess it would be better to just return this == other;
(which unfortunately doesn't remove the warning)

What about using: super.equals(o) ? Does it remove the warning?

Well - the latest webrev uses Runnable and IdentityHashMap so
the problem has solved itself ;-)
(http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8043306/webrev.03/)

But for the record - no - super.equals(o) was my first implementation,
which triggered the warning in the first place...
Just to be clear: it was not a compiler warning - only an editor
warning.

best regards,

-- daniel