Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay.

So if I understand this correctly, we get 4 warnings (and because of -Werror a
build failure) in langtools when compiling vs Jdk 9, but need the casts because
we bootstrap with Jdk 8.

Looks good to me but I would prefer if you filed a bug on me for Jdk 10 for
removing the SuppressWarnings and added comments pointing to the bug after the
@SuppressWarnings annotations. That way I will remember to clean this up when
we bootstrap with Jdk 9.

cheers
/Joel