Hi Aleksej,

src/java.base/share/classes/sun/util/resources/TimeZoneNames*.java:

+            {"Pacific/Bougainville", new String[] {"Bougainville Standard Time",
"BST",
+                                                   "Bougainville Summer Time",
"BST",
+                                                   "Bougainville Time", "BT"}},

I'd use "Daylight Time" instead of "Summer Time" because of the recent move from Summer to Daylight. No daylight saving time is observed in Bougainville, though.

Otherwise, all the changes look good to me.

Thanks,
Masayoshi