Hi Miran,

I'm pretty distant from the JAX-WS code, but I looked through all of the files and most of the changes seem sensible. There are a few things that are questionable though.

** src/java.xml.ws/share/classes/com/sun/xml/internal/ws/api/streaming/XMLStreamReaderFactory.java

The catch-and-ignore of Throwable at line 565 seems questionable. Wouldn't it be better to catch a few specific exception types that might be thrown from setProperty()?

** src/java.xml.ws/share/classes/com/sun/xml/internal/ws/util/resources/Messages_en.properties

The copyright year is changed from 2013 to 2012.

The unknown character replacement (line 277) is replaced with a '?', though I'm not sure what's really happening here since webrev might be mishandling non-ascii characters. If this is intended to be an ascii file, shouldn't the replacement be a plain single quote (') ?

** src/jdk.xml.bind/share/classes/com/sun/tools/internal/jxc/MessageBundle.properties

The version numbers in this file seem to be moved forward, but the copyright is updated from 2014 to 2012. The same appears to be true of the localized versions of this file.

** src/jdk.xml.bind/share/classes/com/sun/tools/internal/xjc/MessageBundle.properties

Copyright years 2014 => 2012 again. Also check localized versions of this file.

** src/jdk.xml.bind/share/classes/com/sun/tools/internal/xjc/generator/bean/MessageBundle.properties

Copyright years 2013 => 2012. Possibly incorrect replacement "???" for unknown character in original file.

** src/jdk.xml.ws/share/classes/com/sun/tools/internal/ws/version.properties

Copyright years 2014 => 2013.

Nothing earth-shattering here. If you want to push this changeset and fix up these issues later (if indeed they need to be fixed up), I'd be fine with that.

s'marks