Thanks Lance, I knew you'd come through. :-)

On 12/1/14 10:53 AM, Lance Andersen wrote:
Sorry Stuart,  I looked at this last week but guess I forgot to reply.

It looks fine and a nice clean up :-)

Best
Lance
On Dec 1, 2014, at 1:50 PM, Stuart Marks <stuart.ma...@oracle.com <mailto:stuart.ma...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi all, any reviewers for this one?

s'marks

On 11/24/14 6:26 PM, Stuart Marks wrote:
Hi all,

Here's another test cleanup fix. Basically this normalizes the shutdown/destroy
policy for rmid processes that are started by RMI's test library in support of a
few dozen of the RMI activation tests. The previous implementation was, well,
confused, and it had a redundant timing loop that can be subsumed by other code
in RMI's test library (JavaVM.waitFor).

I've listed this as a "small" changeset even though lots of files have changed.
In all but three or so of the files, the only change is from calling
"ActivationLibrary.rmidCleanup(rmid)" to calling "rmid.cleanup()" which is a
refactoring enabled by the cleanup. The real action is in the files
test/java/rmi/testlibrary/ActivationLibrary.java and RMID.java.

Webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~smarks/reviews/8035000/webrev.0/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Esmarks/reviews/8035000/webrev.0/>

Bug:

s'marks