Hello,

It seems useful to me too, but it should also take digits other than '0' to '9' into account, for example, 1234567890.

Naoto

On 12/15/14, 2:31 PM, roger riggs wrote:
Hi Ivan,

It does seem like a useful function, though I would have started with
the API,
not the implementation.

Can it apply to CharSequence not only String and maybe skip the
separate char[] version, a char[] array can be wrapped to become a
CharSequence via CharBuffer.
Or a via a new static method to define a CharSequence from a char array.

$.02, Roger