Hi Joe and Lance
Sorry for my late reply. I just uploaded the new webrev which is trying to
limit minimal permissions for most of tests. The new changeset has two base
classes; class JAXPBaseTest has only minimal set permissions; class
JAXPFileBaseTest adds two permissions that need access local files in the
directory directory test.src and test.classes. Most of tests only inherit
JAXPBaseTest that provides only minimal set permissions. Some tests will
inherit JAXPFileBaseTest because tests need access local files.
Please help to review the code.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tyan/8051563/webrev.00/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tyan/8051563/webrev.00/>

Thank you