Hi,

the three Introspector test:

java/beans/Introspector/7064279/Test7064279.java
java/beans/Introspector/Test7172865.java
java/beans/Introspector/Test7195106.java

provoke an OutOfMemory situation by repeatedly allocating constantly
growing arrays with the following loop:

int[] array = new int[1024];
while (true) {
  array = new int[array.length << 1];
}

However if we're running on a machine with plenty of RAM the default
Java heap will be bigger than ~4GB and we will get a
NegativeArraySizeException instead of an OutOfMemoryError because the
array length which is a signed int will wrap around and become
negative.

The fix is easy - just specify a concrete -Xmx value for the test:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/2015/8072770/

Thank you and best regards,
Volker